Jamie serves as the Environmental Protection Specialists at the Manufacturers of Emission Controls Association (MECA), a trade association managed by AJW. She has over ten years of experience in clean air technologies and policies to reduce emissions from mobile sources.
Before joining MECA, Jamie worked as an Environmental Scientist at Tetra Tech, Inc., where she researched and wrote Environmental Impact Statements and Environmental Assessments in accordance to the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA).
- Environmental Protection Specialist at the Manufacturers of Emission Controls Association (MECA).
- Environmental Scientist at Tetra Tech, Inc.
- M.A. in Environmental and Resource Policy, The George Washington University.
- B.S. in Biology, Boston College.
- B.S. Ceramic Engineering, Ohio State University Boards and Expert Panels